BEGINning The Sidney Sheldon Journey

It was years back that I picked up Sidney Sheldon's 'Tell Me Your Dreams'. I was in school then. 10 years back!! I do not even remember if I got it from the school library or I borrowed it from a friend. What I remember is, my dad not being very pleased with 'the pick'.

Honestly, I do not even remember much of the story. Parts of the book did contain sensual passages, like all Sidney Sheldon's novels but it was the narration and the flow of story that gripped me. I just could not hold myself from reading pages after pages, chapters after chapters. The plot of the story was amazingly thrilling... something that I had never read nor seen in movies.

'Tell Me Your Dreams', along with 'The Sixth Sense', are the books that I finished in only a few hours, that when I am a snail-paced reader. 



A few days back, that is almost a decade after 'Tell Me Your Dreams' happened, I picked up 'The Stars Shine Down' and the magic of Sidney Sheldon was cast again. The same gripping narration, interesting story line and a protagonist you can see dancing right before your eyes, as you read! Captivating!!

Determined to BEGIN a new phase of the journey that started long ago- To read all Sheldon's books! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Written for Lisa-Jo's 5 Minute FridaysFive minutes to write about one word.
The word for today- BEGIN.



Comments

  1. Well since I loved The Sixth Sense maybe I'll have to check this one out! I just started reading To Kill a Mockingbird for about the 5th time. lol...It's a great American classic! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5th time!! I should get a copy for myself. I have surely heard great reviews about To Kill A Mockingbird but you comment makes me want to start reading it NOW!! :) Thanks for your visit to Kreative Korner.. hope to see you often.

      Delete
    2. Tanya, It's an amazing book I have read off and on since high school. Thank you so much for coming to visit my blog and thank you for letting me know that I am a no reply blogger. I didn't know! It's driving me nuts trying to change it now. I hate that I ever connected to google! lol....

      Delete
    3. Hahaha...Let me know if you haven't figured it out still. I'll try to find the link to the tutorial that might help you (I used it myself a few years back!)

      Delete
  2. Greetings from NY! I'm working through the John Grisham novels right about now. A master fiction writer if there ever was one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suprisingly, I haven't read any of John Grisham novels... I should get one soon! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tanya Anurag,

    We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.

    myTaste.com is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

    We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must go to your blog/site.

    If you like it, you can join through here

    www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.

    Full information has been sent to your email.

    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! I saw the email and will be joining soon!
      Appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Tanya,

    Your enthusiasm is contagious; I must check it out! Good luck on your new mission!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Let me know how you find it to be. Thanks for the wishes!
      Happy reading to us :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts