30 Minute Art Pastels by Margaret Evans

The first thing I did today was to complete my painting 'Along the Reflections'. I started it over the weekend and just could not find enough time to go back to it. I came across this wonderful painting in Pastels (30 Minute Art) by Margaret Evans and decided to make my version of it, keeping in mind the techniques taught in the book.

I picked up this book at the Portage District Library and read the entire book in one go. It teaches you the simple lessons of making a beautiful picture. A must read for those who have not tried Oil Pastels before or for those who think Oil Pastels are no better than Crayons.

I am yet to try a few things like the damp brush effect and the wet pastel technique. I am sure it wont take me long to try those out.

Sharing my work with all my readers :)

Happy Creating !!

Comments

  1. Had a great time going through your creative corner....;-) ;-) ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... hope to see you back again then :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts